I made lots of Stash & Dash Bags from the Amy Butler pattern for Christmas gifts last year. I tried the iron-on vynil lining on the very first one I did which was the smallest bag. I thought it would be convenient to use on all of them if it came out well, but I wasn't too happy with it. The iron-on vynil feels kind of crinkley and hard. It was a bit hard to sew through too. So I left this one for me and I carry my stack of credit cards and change in it. The zipper end were a bit hard at first; I think I was trying to get to close to the zipper with the stitching, but they started coming out better as I did more of them. But I love all these fabric combinations. They're so cute.