Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Scrumptious Fabrics



I finally got around to using my $20 credit at Quilthome for the link of the week winner.  They also had a 25% coupon on Heather Bailey's Nicey Jane fabric line.  I remembered, only too late, about my last Christmas resolution to begin a new family tradition of making pajamas for everyone.  I figured it was probably a bit too late, but I was so happy to get my delivery yesterday that I may actually be able to make a couple pajama pants at least for the little ones.  I also got some extra fabric for some future projects.  I'm thinking another Emmeline apron for a February birthday, a cute smock for monkey pants, and maybe an Amy Butler pattern down the line for Mother's Day. The fabric on top is an Amy Butler print from  Midwest Modern line I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment